EQUESTERIAN CENTER NEWS - Due to current review of Equestrian Center contracts, all parties interested in Boarding a horse must complete a application and provide a $100 review deposit, which is fully refundable, should the Applicant not be approved; if approved, the deposit will be applied and the remaing $200 deposit becomes due. In addition, any approved Applicants will only be offered a month-to-month Boarding agreement, until further notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding, as the LCPOA Member Services Team, works to provide a comfortable and safe place to board and enjoy your horse.
EQ Club "Bits & Spurs" Meeting:
Third Thursday of every month, at the Lake Club @ 7 pm
Looking to rent a space for your horse?
$300.00 deposit per paddock
$68.00 per month
Visitors and Guest Paddock:
A. Day Use-$5.00 per horse (required proof of current inoculations)
B. Overnight-$25.00 per night. (required proof of current inoculations and credit card deposit)______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Arrangements for overnight boarding must be made in advance with the LCPOA office.
2. If a horse owner wants to have a guest horse stay in their corral, the same fees applies.
3. Homeowners/residents shall be responsible for clean-up and/or damages caused by their guests and guest animals.
4. Advance Deposit required via Credit Card for full amount of stay, with proper proof of current inoculations.
5. Cancellation policy requires 2 weeks’ notice for full refund of deposit. All deposits forfeited if cancelled within the 2 weeks prior to arrival.
6. Registration and fees are turned in at the LCPOA office (347-7900), after hours contact LCPOA Gate Attendant. (347-7903)
Please fill out these forms and bring them to the POA Office for approval:
Lake California Members can update their emergency contact information for any communication in case of an emergency, construction delays/re-routes
or extreme weather conditions. The LCPOA Communication system will notify Members via Landline phone, cell phone, text msg. or e-mail.